Where businesses help businesses succeed.
The reason for this group is simple.
Hold short virtual mastermind meetings two days a week to share ideas that may help you and other small businesses grow.
Huntington Beach’s business community is hugely diverse. Let’s see if some ideas that work for one small business can help other small businesses in entirely different industries.
Having worked in many different sectors, I’ve noticed that owners feel their business is an island and that there are only a few ways to market themself.
This simply isn’t true.
There are countless ways to grow your product or service. One of the best ways is to share ideas.
Here’s my idea.
- I propose to meet virtually Tuesdays and Thursdays at 12:30 pm for a 20-minute mastermind session.
- Each week (two meetings) will be limited to five local small business owners. Each week will consist of five new owners.
- Since the meetings are short I will act as a moderator to keep the meetings from losing focus.
- We’ll work in a round-robin approach.
- Each owner will briefly explain one problem they are experiencing, and the group will come up with ideas to help solve that problem.
- Also, no proposed solutions are out-of-bounds. These are brainstorming sessions—the crazier and outside-the-norm the idea, the better!
- Depending on demand, things like the number of attendees and the meeting length may change.
- I chose 12:30 pm because that’s a typically scheduled lunch break, but I’m open to other times if the majority of us agree.
- This is absolutely FREE with no strings attached.
- These are not a pitch session. They are meeting to share ideas that may help the HB business community.
That said, if you have a product or service that will help someone with their problem then, by all means, talk about it. Otherwise, please refrain from sales pitches.
For holding virtual meetings, there are plenty of services to choose from.
The most popular and easiest to use, however, is probably Zoom so let’s start with that.
If we experience problems we can choose another platform.
You can sign up for a free Zoom account here.
That’s it. That’s my idea.
If you are now part of the WFH crowd, this may be a great way to network, discover new industries and work with other business owners that may be able to help you grow your business.
If you are interested, please fill in the form below.
Unfortunately, I don’t have a system in place to limit the number of attendees, so I’ll have to choose the five participants and email the meeting ID manually. Hence the request for an email address.
Thanks and let’s see if we can help each other expand our businesses and grow our community through professional connectivity. I hope to (virtually) see you soon!